Crazy for Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, I rp Warrior Cats. Yup... XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty100
Leaders

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Shadowsayer: I think for a moment. "Faded Moss of Still Rock can host it." (BAHAHAHAHAHA)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Midnight Horror's: "But she doesn't no anything." I argue. "That's why only kits that have been trained, full grown cats, host it!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Shadowsayer: "I chose her because she knows nothing about it. I want to see how she copes with the pressure of not knowing anything and running it." (so much evil)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Midnight Horror's: My face hardens. "So you throw away the rules, and codes, just to see that." I growl. "The kits have made you fluff brained, it says no kits can host, neither can to-be's!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Shadowsayer: I snarl. "I am the ruler! You dare challenge me?"
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:58 pm

MIdnight Horror's: "You dare challenge the dead ones, who have laid these rules out for good reason!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:59 pm

Shadowsayer: Rage boils in my guts. "Fine! Owl That Hunts At Night can host!"
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Owl That Hunts At Night: I pad strongly to the older elders, leaving the younger ones to wait a bit. I stand beside Cloud That Covers Moon, grinning with bloodied teeth.
Cold Moon On Stone: I smile while my runt is killed, disgusted at thought of ever having a runt in my litter. I proudly surround my strong and healthy kits, protecting them from those who think they are worthless.
Back to top Go down
https://crazyforwarriorcats.forumotion.com
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Cloud That Covers Moon: I snarl at Owl
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Owl That Hunts At Night: I ignore her, grinning and growling with glee. I lightly pierce her neck, not fatally, I scrape down her back with a single claw, cutting into the flesh. I scratch at her legs and tail, enjoying every moment. Blood covers my claws and stains my fur.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Cloud That Covers Moon: I hiss, shoot forward, whip around and smack Owl in the face with my claws
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:31 am

Owl That Hunts At Night: I ignore her hit as it was meerly nothing. I hiss and growl, digging my teeth deep into her neck. I then snap it, just to be sure, with my claws digging in, coating them with blood. (This was fun and disgusting to write XD)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:35 am

Midnight Horror's: I watch Owl That Hunts At Night, smiling. I flick my tail, purring. "Lucky cat." I mew.
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:47 am

Owl That Hunts At Night: I grin at Midnight Horror as Cloud That Covers Moon lays limp in my paws. I drop her and head over to Midnight Horror, "How was it killing Faded?"

Last edited by Wildstar on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:48 am

Midnight Horror's: I purr louder. "She hated it, I loved it, she struggled, but it failed. Also, congratulations on hosting the Tournament."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:56 am

Cloud That Covers Moon: I die
Shadowsayer: I watch Owl. "Yes. It is an honor to host it."
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:56 am

Owl That Hunts At Night: "I bet she did. Also, thank you." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 9:57 am

Midnight Horror's: I dip my head. "Are you going to make anything special for this Tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:00 am

Shadowsayer: I tilt my head. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:05 am

Owl That Hunts At Night: "I was thinking to fight in trees for a change. It'll be difficult but interesting."
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:06 am

Midnight Horror's: I lick my claws. "Very interesting." I look around and smile sweetly at Moon.
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:23 am

Owl That Hunts At Night: I nod with a sly smile as she looks at Moon. I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:40 am

Moon That Gives Light: I feel my eartips burn. (cat's don't have tears and they can't BLUSH. Erin described their embarrassment as 'Brambleclaw's fur burned with embarrassment' or 'Dovewing's ear tips burnt with embarrassment'. Just saying Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:40 am

(WHO CARES!)
Midnight Horror's: I pad over to the tom. "Hello again." I say.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:41 am

(lol)
Moon That Gives Light (I'm just going to write Moon from now on): I feel my fur grow warm. "Hi again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next