Crazy for Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, I rp Warrior Cats. Yup... XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Midnight Horror's: I unsheathe my claws. "Shadowsayer, permission to gather the clan and kill Faded now?" I knew it was highly unlikely she would allow this, but, she was unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:19 pm

(*tribe)
Shadowsayer: "Permission granted." (hahaha)
Faded Moss on Still Rock: I wail as Cold Moon on Stone shoves me out of the nursery
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Midnight Horror's: I grin as the tribe gathered, making a inescapable barrier. "Tribemates, today we have gathered to witness Faded Moss On Still Rock's death. She has been cursed with the weakness and size of a runt, and thus, we shall kill her before her curse spreads." The lull of the words she spoke filled her with cruel joy. Every kit she killed payed for her horrible kithood. "Any last word, kit?!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Faded Mos on Still Rock: I snarl. "I hate life!" And dodge a blow. Because I was small, I was nimble
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Midnight Horror's: I laugh. "You think you can escape ME?" I sink my claws into her stomach, trying to make her lye still. "Stay still, kit!" I keep one paw on her, then with another, I drag a claw through her fur and into her skin. From underneath her chin to the tip of her tail, I dragged, grinning as the blood sprayed out of the wound.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I scream with pain as my life drained out of me
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Midnight Horror's: "You shouldn't be dying yet." I whisper to the kit. "You have at least 10 minutes in agony." I grin, not at all being grossed out that I knew that. I kept making little cuts, and scratches, just to make more pain for the kit.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I scream louder than ever. But my throat starts to hurt soon, and I lower my voice. I unsheathe my tiny claws and tear at Midnight Horror's fur vainly
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Midnight Horror's: I look at the kits eyes and found pure horror. I frowned.
Something inside of me had been shaken, but whatever it is, it was too late for the kit, either way. Her blood pooled and stained her fur. I pulled away, licking my claws. "Beg."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:40 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I close my mouth and refuse to do anything that she said. "No."
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Midnight Horror's: "Beg to make it end faster, I can do that, and you won't enter death looking like something a dog ate and spat right out."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I scream. "Why can't you understand the fury that goes through us! The anger that us runts and elders can't do anything to stop you from killing us! It's not my fault I was born a runt! It's not Cloud That Covers Moon's fault she was too old to be of any help!" I take a breath and almost choke on my blood. "Why! Shadowsayer is the weak one, getting everyone else to do her dirty work! Why doesn't she do the killing? Hmm? Shadowsayer is weak!" (oh jeez this is a long post XD)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Midnight Horror's: I snarl and flick my tail, pouncing and killing the kit. "It is done, Shadowsayer."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I die (lol)
Shadowsayer: I nod. "Tribe dismissed."
Moon That Gives Light (random prey-finder): "Shadowsayer, shall I find some prey?"
Shadowsayer: "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:53 pm

Midnight Horror's: "Did I do good?" I ask, looking up at Shadowsayer.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Shadowsayer: I nod. "She was a stubborn one. That concerns me, for her siblings may be the same."
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Midnight Horror's: The tip of my tail flicks. "How are they taking her death?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Shadowsayer: I shrug. "You know that siblings aren't allowed to see the runt of their litter's death."
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Midnight Horror's: "I wonder how Cold will handle this then."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:00 pm

Shadowsayer: I nod. (check the info for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows I updated it)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:01 pm

(Thats so sad D:)
Midnight Horror's: I sit in silence, then mew. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have kits?"
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:07 pm

MIdnight Horror's: I sit in silence, then. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have kits?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Shadowsayer: I twitch my tail in surprise. I hadn't expected this question! (u posted it twice wut XD). "It would probably be a waste of my time. And, Faded Moss on Still Rock was right. I need to take up the roles of leader, Kit-Slayer and Elder-Slayer. Prey hunting is boring though so I won't do that. How's Falling Branch of Tall Tree's wound going?"
Cloud That Covers Moon: I narrow my eyes at Midnight Horror's and Shadowsayer. "It's bad." I rasp.
Shadowsayer: I snarl. "I shall check on him." And vanish into the Prey-Finder's den
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:16 pm

Midnight Horror's: I ponder more. I look around. I had never been hunting for a mate, but it seems that had changed.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:22 pm

Cloud That Covers Moon: I follow Midnight Horror's gaze
Moon That Gives Light: I feel my ear tips burn when I feel Midnight Horror's gaze rake my back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next