Crazy for Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, I rp Warrior Cats. Yup... XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty100
Leaders

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:53 pm

RP THE CAMP HERE
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Shadowsayer: I slip out of my den and stretch, eyes flashing toward the elders huddled in the Main Cave. "Owl That Hunts At Night! Why are there still elders cowering in my camp?"
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Midnight Horror's: I leap from my nest, grinning widely, making my blood-stained teeth flash. Nothing was going to stop her cruel happiness today. She couldn't wait. Wait...no, was somebody's kitting today? She shook herself. It had been too long since blood had flowed between her paws, fangs and claws.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Cloud That Covers the Moon: "We have done nothing but good for you!" I croak
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Owl: I wake up and see Shadowsayer yowling at me, "They are?" I reply, shocked, "I told two other cats to kill them!"
Back to top Go down
https://crazyforwarriorcats.forumotion.com
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Shadowsayer: I grunt. "Do it yourself! I want to see the fight they put up..."
Cloud That Covers the Moon: "No!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Faded Moss of Still Rock (a random runt kit): I wail in fear as I hear claws scraping the ground. I recognized the sound of Midnight Horror's, the Kit Slayer. "Cold Moon on Stone! Help me! I'm a runt, she's coming for me!"
(someone wanna be Cold Moon on Stone?)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Midnight Horror's: I strode up to the leader. "May I do something of my rank? Or something that let's blood flow onto my fur? I feel like I haven't tasted the salty drink for far too long." She grinned, displaying her teeth in a wide, bloody grin.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Shadowsayer: I nod. "Faded Moss of Still Rock is a runt. Go kill her."
Cloud That Covers the Moon: I growl
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Leaders
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Owl: "Thank you. I cannot wait to sink my teeth into they're necks and tear them to pieces." I grin showing my sharp, blood gleaming teeth. My claws were stained with blood, as well as some of my fur.
Back to top Go down
https://crazyforwarriorcats.forumotion.com
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:57 am

(this is so gruesome XD)
Shadowsayer: I grunt
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:24 pm

Mdnight Horror's: I grin and stalk to Kit Den. I looked in, my claws unsheathed. "Faded Moss, I have a treat for you!" I half sing through the warm, juicy body of a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I whimper but Cold Moon on Stone pushes me away. "No! Cold Moon on Stone!" I wail.
Shadowsayer: I hear Faded and grin evilly. "She will die tonight. Also Cloud." I shrug and grab a rabbit from our pile. As the Shadowsayer, I was allowed to eat first. I tore a mouthful off and smirked at Cloud That Covers Moon.
Cloud That Covers Moon: I sneer. "Just because I'm an elder doesn't mean I won't fight back!" I croak
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Midnight Horror's: I dropped the mouse at her paws. "Faded, here is your last piece of prey." I cocked my head, my ears spinning around. "Shame it had to be your first." I giggle. I look up at Cold Moon On Stone. "How you doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I glare at Midnight Horror's. "I don't want this life. I hate it." I wince as Cold Moon On Stone cuffs me over the ear. I keep glaring at Midnight Horror's and take a bite of the mouse.
Shadowsayer: I think of my past and feel a growl rising in my throat. I swallow my mouthful of rabbit, turn and vanish into my den.
Cloud That Covers Moon: I hiss after Shadowsayer, then feel sleep diving on me. I struggle to keep myself awake, for I know that if I sleep, Owl That Hunts At Night will kill me. I sit up. Sitting should help I think
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Midnight Horror's: I growl. "Good thing you gonna be up, up, up so far, you won't ever see me again." My tongue lolled out, as I grinned about my lie. I look up at the mother again. "You a bit silent today honey, death got your tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:51 pm

(Lauren's playing Cold Moon on Stone lol)
Faded Moss on Still Rock: I hiss at Midnight Horror's. "I hate you."
Shadowsayer: I curl up in my nest, and feel my muscles bulge. Even being only 10 moons old, I was as strong as Scourge in the forest (bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha not funny)
Cloud That Covers Moon: I snarl at Shadowsayer's den. I turn my back on her and stare out the entrance. My paws itch to run but I know better.
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:54 pm

(Oops)
Midnight Horror's: I stalk up to the kit again. "I hate you too." I ran my tongue over my teeth.
"Going to eat that mouse? Because if not, I'm gonna rip it's guts open, and eat it myself." I unsheathed one claw, making it shine in the light.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I squeal in anger and tear a bite out of the mouse. I chomp on it angrily. I snarl at Midnight Horror's and finish the mouse quickly
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Midnight Horror's: My whiskers shake in amusement. "Your a good little kitty, ain't you? Well, I'm sure The Tribe Of Dark Nights will love a new recruit...Oh, wait, your no good to them, your just a runt! I remembered when I became a apprentice, I had once of the greatest mentors in the Tribe Of Dark Nights, and I learnt all of their tricks, like this." I pressed my paw at a certain spot on the underside of her tail, sending a shiver of numbness through her. "Although, that is a newbie's trick."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I screech with anger. "Why? It's not my fault I'm a runt!"
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Midnight Horror's: I laughed. "Oh, dear, don't you know?" I continued laughing, falling to the ground. "Of course your a runt, otherwise I won't have a job, which is very pleasant. In a few hours, you'll be at my paws, bleeding out slowly. I'll slowly tear you inside out, and no one can stop me, because Shadowsayer said so." I started cackling.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I scream with frustration. No one would understand!
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Midnight Horror's: "Hush, little one, or Shadowsayer may order your throat to be slitted right now." I grin at the thought. "Hey, I may even ask if I could right now."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Faded Moss on Still Rock: I screech and dart out of my nest. There was nowhere to go! Midnight Horror's was blocking the entrance. I hurtled around the nursery, panic rising in my chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next