Crazy for Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, I rp Warrior Cats. Yup... XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Midnight Horror's: Flexing my claws, I pad over to the prey finder, Moon That Gives Light. Smiling softly, I duck under his tail and pad up to come beside him. "Hello." I said in a sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Moon That Gives Light: My fur feels scorched as I take in her gaze. "Hi."
Shadowsayer: I find Falling Branch of Tall Tree. "Your wound is infected." I noticed. I grabbed him by the scruff and hauled him out of the Prey-Finder's den. I dumped him in the middle of the clearing. "Gather, Tribe of Poisonous Shadows!" I yowl, my voice ringing around the cavern.
Cloud That Covers Moon: I grunt.
Shadowsayer: "This tom's wound is infected! Do we want him in our lives anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Falling Branch: I yowl and look up at Shadowsayer, growling and standing. "To think I'd be happy to give you your kits!" I yowl at her, quickly knowing what was going to happen. "Let me say this, let your kits know of me, so they know you cast out their father, just because you didn't let a slightly infected wound heal! I am still of use! I can hunt just fine, my fighting skills have never been better.!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Shadowsayer: Rage darkens my eyes. "What kits?" I meow with an icy rage. "You are not a fighter!" I screech at him. "Wounds that are infected make cats weak! We do not want weak cats!"
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Falling Branch: I flick my tail. "I'm not weak, don't call your kits father weak. You can trick your clan, you loved me, but I guess no more. If this clan decides to banish me, then so be it, but be warned, I won't go, you will never get rid of me." I mew darkly, unsheathing my claws.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:35 pm

(STOP CALLING IT A CLAN XD)
Shadowsayer: "If you won't go then you won't live." I finish the ceremony and bound toward him. "Are you sure you want to die?" I purr angrily (I wrote angirly XD)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Falling Branch: I stare at her. "If you kill me no, your kits will turn against you, by my bidding. If you think my tail is a burden, which is stupid, cut it off, bury me in cobwebs, and see if it comes infected! If you don't then your a coward not to try things."
(Please let him live D:)
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:42 pm

(FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE)
Shadowsayer: I do not flinch. "Fine. I shall remove your tail." My heart screamed at me for showing mercy, but I pounced on his tail and tore it away from his body (eeew such a gruesome picture XD)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Falling Branch: I pushed my teeth together as not to scream, and I limped over to a place where tons of cobwebs grow. Gathering them, I put moss and cobwebs on my wound. I looked up, meeting Shadowsayer's eyes. "Come here and talk to me...please."
Midnight Horror's: I grin at the tom, purring. "So, you were born like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Shadowsayer: I follow Falling Branch of Tall Tree. "What?" I hiss.
Moon That Gives Light: I shuffle my paws nervously (which tom is she talking to XD)
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:47 pm

(Moon, silly)
Falling Branch: "You know your going to need to tell your clan your having kits."
Midnight Horror's: "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:57 pm

(TRIBE IT'S A TRIBE XD)
Shadowsayer: "I know!"
Moon That Gives Light: I nod. "Yeah. I was almost the runt but my sister Small Bird That Flies beat me there by a tiny bit. They hurt the both of us, but in the end Small Bird That Flies died."
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Midnight Horror's: "So your a small beauty then?" I say, purring.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Moon That Gives Light: I nod again. "Yeah."
Shadowsayer: I motion for Midnight Horror's to come to me
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Midnight Horror's: I look at Moon That Gives Light, then smile. "Excuse me, I have to go."
I pad over to the leader, and sit. "Yes, Shadowsayer?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Shadowsayer: I blurt. "I'm expecting Falling Branch of Tall Tree's kits."
Moon That Gives Light: I watch Midnight Horror's leave me to talk to Shadowsayer
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Falling Branch: I can't help but smile, even though the burning pain made me keep wincing.
Midnight Horror's: I nod. "That's great."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Shadowsayer: I exhale slowly. "How am I going to tell the Tribe? It'll make me seem weak if I can't do anything because of my kits!" I sit down, despair and anger threatening to swamp me
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Midnight Horror's: "Well, they can't oppose you, plus, the Dark Night Battle soon, they'll think your preparing.
(Can we have a battle where the cats od The Dark Night and this tribe have like a tournament battle. Rarely to the death, and all cats have their hurts healed once the tournament is over. but the hurts stay as scars?)
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:34 pm

(Sure can you edit other people's posts? Because I'm making Shining Moon of Dark Night at the moment lol)
Shadowsayer: I nod slowly. "Yes, so it is. Very well. Gather Tribe!" Wow, the third meeting for the day!
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:36 pm

(Yes I can edit, why?)
Midnight Horror's: I roll my eyes. "You don't even remember? Is bearing kits making you forgetful? It's on the night with no moon, right after the full moon, and the full moon is tonight."
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:41 pm

(You can add that thing to the Tribe of Poisonous Shadows Info thingy magiggy. Lol.)
Shadowsayer: I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "I wonder who Shining Moon of Dark Night has found wandering the Tribe of Dark Nights." I suddenly feel four tiny squirming lives inside of me. Four? This can't end well...
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Midnight Horror's: I flick my head. "Probably Faded, after all, a newly scarred, dead kitten would tempt her." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kitty100
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Shadowsayer: I grunt in agreement
Back to top Go down
Lady O' Dragon
Warriors
Lady O' Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Midnight Horror's: I yawned. "Who's going to host the Tournament this time?"
(Each Tournament, the leader choses, from either the dead cats, or alive, which will host the Tournament. The host/hostess can choose to make more rules then their already are, example: Shadowsayer makes the rule that they can't use their back legs to fight, or Falling Branch decides that that they have to fight in water)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows   Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp for Tribe of Poisonous Shadows
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next